Wednesday, April 20, 2011

creative color

vintage


high contrast


For these pictures we worked on editing for 'creative color'. The three creative color editing techniques we worked with were vintage, high contrast, and pictorialism. To create a vintage look we lowered the saturation and changed the curves of red/magenta, yellow, and cyan. In order to create the high contrast look we raised the contrast, saturation, and vibrancy. We could also duplicate the layer and chnange the blending mode... I used vivid light. To create pictorialism we added grain, brought down color saturation and added a vignette.


This assignment went well for me. It was nice and quick, and I seemed to catch on quick to how to do all the steps. In my eyes, my photos turned out really well and I found it interesting to learn how to create these effects, and will probably use them more in the future with other photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment