Thursday, April 28, 2011

solarization



To create this picture I created a positive saturation layer, then I created a negative saturation layer. I did this by using curves. First a "U" shaped curve, then a rainbow shaped curve. I felt like playing around with it so i created a layer mask and made my feet how they originally were so just the background was solarized.










To create this image I created a new layer and used curves. I made it a positive solarization by making a "U"shaped curve.




I'm not quite sure how I made this photo, but just like the other two, I used a curve layer to make it solarized.











Overall this assignment was very successful. I thought it was really fun to finally be able to make pictures crazy colors and not realistic. I enjoyed it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment